Admissions are given as per rules / regulations of VNSGU, Surat.
- A candidate seeking admission to F. Y. B. A. must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board in General / Science stream or any examination recognized as equivalent there to.
- A candidate seeking admission to Y. B. Com. must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board or any examination recognized as equivalent there to with the following 3 subjects. (1) Accountancy (2) Commerce (3) Business Mathematics / Statistics /Banking / Economics
- A candidate seeking admission to F. Y. B. Sc. must have passed the Higher Secondary examination conducted by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board in Science stream or any examination recognized as equivalent therein.
- If the fee is not paid within the stipulated time limit, the admission granted will be treated as null and void.
- A candidate seeking admission to F. Y. B. Sc., F. Y. B. A. and F. Y. B. Com. will have to get an enrolment certificate from V.N.S.G.U., Surat, for which he / she has to apply in printed form of Rs. 20/- along with a fee of Rs. 60/- through the principal.
- A candidate seeking admission to M. A. (Gujarati) and M. Sc. (Chemistry) will have to apply directly to V.N.S.G.U. Surat. The centralized admission committee will then direct the students to our P.G. center. The students are advised to contact the college office for admission.
Documents needed for procuring Enrolment Certificate
(1) Application form: Rs. 20/- (2) Enrolment fee: Rs. 100/-
(3) Original Certificate of the mark sheet. (4) Attested copies of the mark sheet.
Regulation and Admission Requirements:
(1) Students seeking admission to this college will have to apply for admission in
the prescribed form within the time notified.
- It is obligatory for a student to get his / her form checked and to meet in person
along with the fees.
Documents needed at the time of admission:
(a) For H. S. C. students from Gujarat State Board.
- Original mark sheet and 3 attested copies.
- School leaving certificate and 3 attesed copies.
- Passport size Photos -2
- SC / ST / BC certificate wherever applicable.
- For SEBC category seat/ Non – creamy layer certificate, issued after March, must be attested.
Note: S.C / S.T / S.E.B.C / E.B.C candidates who obtain admission need to open a saving account in any nearby bank.
(b) H. S. C. students from other Boards.
- Original mark sheet and 2 attested copies.
- Certificate showing the main and subsidiary subjects.
- Passport size Photos -2
- Migration certificate.
- ‘No – objection’ certificate.
(c) For regular college students.
(1)Original mark sheet of the last exam passed and 2 attested copies.
(2) Identity card.
(3) Application forms should be duly field in by the candidate. Selection of the subjects should be done carefully. Option once exercised shall be final.
(4) Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination held by other than Gujarat Secondary Education Board or those migrated from other universities shall have to produce a provisional eligibility certificate from V. N. S. G. U. along with the application form for admission. Such students will have to produce the final eligibility certificate in due course.
Documents needed for procuring Final Eligibility Certificate.
(1) Passing Certificate (2) Attendance Certificate
(3) Character Certificate (4) Migration Certificate
(5) Candidates coming from other colleges have to finish NOC and TC. Application for the TC has to be made within a month after the admission. Late applicants will have to pay a fine. It is obligatory for the students to seek TC. College’s responsibility lies only in forwarding the application.
(6) SC/ST/SEBC candidates shall have to submit Social Welfare Department’s certificate and physically handicapped candidates shall have to attach a civil surgeon’s medical certificate along with the application.
(7) Candidates seeking admission for the first time will be charged entrance fee, enrolment fee, identity card fee and deposit fee in the first term.
(8) Girls students will not be charged tuition fees as per govt. letter No. Mis / 1084 – 29657 dated 6-7-85.
(9) The principal’s decision will remain final for all admission and it would be biding on the students.
(10) Regular students shall have to seek admission within 6 days after the result.
(11) Admission already granted to a student will be cancelled if the information provided by him / her is either false or if he / she withholds the require information. In such cases the fees and deposits will be forfeited.
(12) Repeaters are not entitled for admissions. A students failing in one faculty would not be given admission in another faculty. 75 % attendance in first term and 80 % in the second term is compulsory, failing in which the admission will be cancelled.
(13) Reading the notice board is a must for the students. Ignorance of any notice or rules of the college will not be an excuse for not fulfilling any rule or requirement.
(14) Fees once paid will not be refunded.
(15) If the deposit is not claimed within a year, it will get lapsed.
(16) Applicants who are in service will not be given admission.